Monday, March 8

I do agree with Sara and worry about exhibit too....


I do agree with Sara. The original idea to give up the authorship, create and transform the entire space and have a cohesive presentation i feel like completely gone and now we all working on our small things and yes, it could be chaotic and we may not achieve the original goals we had in mind. I think collaboration at this point is very important otherwise it will be just another show of individual and not well connected art objects. If we could get our brains together back on Tuesday and may be decide who wants to collaborate in groups of two , three or more and while still working on their individual art piece come up with presenting the final product as seamless collage like exhibit. What do you guys think?
I think Sara and Lisa very successfully collaborated on their case and created two in one exhibits; they expressed their individual ideas and aspirations, and also came with solid cohesive presentation. This is something we should try to achieve with our show too. Check this video http://www.treehugger.com/files/2007/03/rate_this_vid_f_1.php

2 comments:

  1. This is an awesome picture and video. Great finds! I hope we can come together really well tomorrow. We've got to make stuff happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie-
    love this picture!


    We should build bridges.

    ReplyDelete