Wednesday, February 17

POST! OH YEAH


HOORAY! Brody are you going to put the pictures we sent in up or shall I post mine? I am testing out pictures with this one.
I like our ideas. A lot. I have not found any materials yet. This saddens me, but I still have much hope.
Lets find us some sticks!
What kind of floor should we make? Wavy pallet wood? Stone hopping steps with hot lava flowing between them? A large log that we have out back with some hand railing built making a sort of bridge? Multiple logs making a long pathway somewhere?
Unless we want multiple little hideouts or isolated areas of interesting moments, which would be interesting and moving, each in its own way, I feel like we might want to start thinking about a specific highlight or some sort of destination that our audience arrives at. In Coraline, there was the magic garden, which was a sort of crater in the ground that was full of magic and glory. And flowers. And a wild garden trimming machine that worked on its own. And color and wonder.
I dont know what we are looking for as a whole, but this seems like something to decide between/about.

No comments:

Post a Comment