So, I can't say I know the artist of this piece but I thought it was brilliant. What I think is super interesting is the fact that the floor (which is still floor) is transformed into water because of the positioning of the car. It's so simple but it alters the floor so well. Moments like these could be great. (Not with a car).
Thursday, February 18
woohooo!
So, I can't say I know the artist of this piece but I thought it was brilliant. What I think is super interesting is the fact that the floor (which is still floor) is transformed into water because of the positioning of the car. It's so simple but it alters the floor so well. Moments like these could be great. (Not with a car).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
got milk?
ReplyDeletehaha! i love the got milk comment.
ReplyDeletenevertheless the way artist conveyed water or milk?:) is awesome and really mesmerizing. it is also so simple and i always appreciate simplicity. thank you Sara for sharing.
I like the idea of submerging the gallery in the literal and non-literal sense knowing that the Anthropology Department's precious relics and antiquities are right beneath the gallery.
ReplyDelete