

This is a short story about the images. The photos I took myself and modified. These are vintage dolls i've seen on some garage sale and i asked owner to take a photo and than he gave me these dolls, so i own them after all. They are wicked and whimsy and so faux real.
I need all names correct spelling and any additional info you would like to include. Please view these mock ups. Your input is greatly appreciated. This week will be really busy one, so your early response is essential if you want changes to happen:). Email design9er@gmail.com Best, N.
Hi Natalie!
ReplyDeleteThey look great! They're kind of girly, which I don't mind but just thought I'd throw that out there. Last name is Kono.
Thanks for doing this!
Sara
Thanks Sara.Good point.I hope it will get approved by majority. I think of these dolls as a representatives of FauxReal world.
ReplyDelete